AIRWAVE™ 1.5 SNOW
Airwave™ delivers crisp, widescreen graphics using innovative prism technology. This technology provides a heads-up display perceived to be the size of a 14-inch screen viewed from a distance of 5 feet.
WHAT YOU CAN SEE, TRACK, AND SHARE
- The GPS integration can accurately measure how fast you are moving down the slope.
- Trip Viewer
- Review your performance stats, like max speed, total vert and max air, in detail, run by run or for the whole day.
- Jump Analytics
- Measure and track the number of jumps and airtime.
- Measure your vertical feet by run, by day and over the course of the season.
- Pinpoint your location on a resort map, find the run or point-of-interest you’re looking for.
- Buddy Tracking
- Locate and track friends that have the Oakley Airwave goggle or App on their smartphone.
- Music control gives full control of what you hear as you ski or board.
- Smartphone Connectivity
- View incoming calls and text messages. Low Energy Bluetooth connectivity allows the goggle to interface with your smartphone, heart rate monitor and more. Compatible with both Apple® and Android® operating systems.
Change lenses quick and hassle-free to take advantage of the company’s wide array of premium performance lens tints that optimize vision for environmental conditions.
FIT, FORM, FUNCTION
The goggle’s fit, form and function features a chassis made of durable O Matter® and Oakley’s O-Flow Arch technology to reduce nasal pressure for a balanced fit and all-day comfort. F3 anti-fog technology is paired with dual-vented lens design to keep vision clear. Oakley Plutonite® lens material filters out 100 percent of all UV, and Iridium® lens coatings balance light transmission
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®)
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) take advantage of patented innovations, like XYZ Optics® for unbeatable clarity at all angles of vision — even at the sides of lens contours that open peripheral view and optimize protection against sun, wind and side impact. HDO® lenses surpass ANSI Z87.1 standards for clarity, refraction and prism.
- Plug your Airwave goggle into your computer via the provided USB cable.
- Go to reconinstruments.com/airwave and follow the prompts to activate Airwave HUD.
Download the Recon Engage mobile app.
- Unplug your Airwave, power it on, navigate to and select the “Smarphone Connection” option on the Settings screen, and then follow the on-screen instructions to pair your smartphone with your Airwave.
- Fully charge your Airwave goggle through your computer, or use the supplied AC wall adapter for a faster charge.
- Hit the Slopes!
For additional information and detailed instructions, download the user manual here:
* Group members must also have either the Oakley Airwave goggle or Oakley Airwave app on their smartphone to activate buddy tracking.
** Supported on iOS 6+ and Android 4.1+
Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.